Monday, April 2, 2007

Welcome To My Blog




Hi, I’m Mohammed Ali Naji Yahya Mohammed Saleh Mohammed Ali Ajlan Al Hameeri. I know that my name is too long but I like to talk about it because nowadays few people know about their grand father’s name so I like to be one of these few people whom know about their grand fathers. I’m 21 years old. I was born in Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates. I’m 177 cm tall. I’m overweight so I’m always trying to lose my weight without any result and that’s always makes me upset. I graduated from school in 2005 from Khalifa Bin Zayed School. Nowadays I’m completing my education at ADMC (Abu Dhabi Men’s College). Now I’m in my second year. I hope that I’ll graduate form the college with a Higher Diploma degree in accounting. I have many favorite hobbies. One of these hobbies is that feeding pet fish, also I like online games like pro evolution soccer 6 and playing on my nitro card. During the next couple of years I’ll work hard to graduate with good marks to find a good job. Next post I'm going to introduce some introduction about the global warming.

3 comments:

KhalifaAlRumiathi said...

Keep up the good work, i like your blog its interesting and the word is in right form. The definition of Global warming is clear enough for me to understand so keep up the good effort.

KhalifaAlRumiathi said...

I think that people should know the major issue of global warming, but they dont really get it. untill they feel the changes they will realize. Keep posting these interesting knowledge.

HCT Global Warming said...

Thank you khlifa for your comments about this post. However, am still at the beginning of my blog that's why it looks like simple..