Sunday, June 3, 2007

What I learned from this project

Am very happy because am doing this project because this project lets me to imagine the dangerous of global warming spending hours in searching about the causes and effects of global warming. Also I got many benefit because of this project like I showed the people from different places my ideas. I also learned how to organize my ideas in good way which it lets the reader to understand what is written. After doing this project I really feel that I should start from now to do anything to reduce the global warming like saving the electric and using hybrid cars also I'll do my best to make sure that my family and friends will do same thing to reduce this phenomenon.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.